Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

We have a GE Profile electric range/oven. When we came home

We have a GE Profile electric range/oven. When we came home the other day the display panel (oven controls, timers) are all lit up. No control registered when pushing any of the buttons - no beeps. It is completely non-responsive. Can we troubleshoot/resolve this or does it require a technician? We have cut power to the unit for 30 minutes with no change. Stovetop still functions.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today.

unfortunately this means the control has failed. (most likely a power spike) to be honest this replacement clock/control is very difficult to replace. they have redesigned the control and the wiring is very confusing when replacing this. Oven Control Board WB27T10190      Main Product View the original is NLA. its best to have a tech replace it. the clock is around $150.00 if that helps, thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Bryan. I suspected as much...we shall contact our home warranty program to come on out! Have a great day!

your very welcome , thanks and very best wishes, Bryan