Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance tech 4 years

Frigidaire model FFHS2622MS3, temperature control panel will

Frigidaire model FFHS2622MS3, temperature control panel will not turn on after following the advised 3 second PRESS/HOLD ON/OFF button. Any advice? Already reset the outlet circuit breaker, unplugged the fridge, plugged it back in, tried again - still nothing.
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I will be helping you with your question today.

Is the light on inside the fridge?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, the light is on.

When you press the on off button does it feel the same as when you press the other buttons?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It does. Same tactile feel as wheN I press and hold any of the other buttons, such as the up or down controls to change the temperature.

ok do you have a multimeter?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I do not.

ok if the light is on that means the unit has power. The reason I asked you if the buttons felt the same is because I have seen the control board come loose from the back of the control panel. Since we dont have a meter we cant verify the board has power but i would pull the control panel down and try to push the on/off button on the control board it self. The control panel is just held up with 3 screws on the bottom. The control board is just clipped onto the back of the control panel.