Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

I need a touchpad (membrane) ERC-electronic relay control for

I need a touchpad (membrane) ERC-electronic relay control for my Jenn-air range/model #223 648 403. Where can I get it? I live in the USA,buata bought the range in Canada.
Hello my name is Chas. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible. First, we will need to troubleshoot your issue as there is most likely not a quick fix. Please do not to rate until our conversation is finished, you can reply to me any time even after rating by clicking on reply to expert. Please also note, some issues require parts to be replaced which is out of my control (though I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX was).

Is this a down draft range?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is built in wall oven?

Reason being the model number you give does not follow the rules for a jen air product, all jenn air products begin with 3 letters and the first letter will always be the "J"
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Mfg. number JDS8850BDS It's a dual fuel slide-in-range

Are you needing the clock board for it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Don't understand the ?........on the numbers panel,some work and some don't. the clock doesn't work/warm drawer function either. On the left side panel,only Bake & favorites are working.

That is a bad keypad that causes that problem. you can click on the blue link below to order it for your unit,

Click here for the correct part

Repair Clinic offers a 365 day no question ask return policy, so if the repair does not work you can return the part to them for a full refund, yes this even includes electronic parts that many other part suppliers will not allow to be returned.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

I have noticed that you have not rated me yet on my answer, Is there anything else I can do for you to help you? Please let me know.