MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

Bosch dishwasher SHX46A05UC-23, will not start. Good AC power

Bosch dishwasher SHX46A05UC-23, will not start. Good AC power to the on/off switch, interlock sw (door) and Control Module. I did replace the on/off switch, checked the door switch OK and replaced the Control module with a new one from applienceZone. Dishwasher is still inop. As mentioned the Control Module is getting power, led's don't lite up, nor to the switches when pressed. I have switched the breaker several times fir long periods of time in an attempt to let the unit reset.

Don
There is no reason the controller would not light up if all you say is true. You either have a bad controller (doubt it since 1st controller has same symptoms), or there is a break in the wiring or a connector is not making contact at the controller and because of that you are NOT getting power to the controller. You need to trace the wiring and make checks as needed here to see why there is no power.
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There is power to the control module, that I know. I can check voltage to each wire if need be. Do you know if there is a particular wire or wires? I did replace the power on/off switch, I checked the door micro switch several time just in case I missed something. I'm at a loss, that's why I'm seeking help from you folks. Can I email you tomorrow? with my findings

Hi. I'm Smitty. I am a professional appliance repair consultant here to help you diagnose, and repair, your appliance.

Give me a few minuets to look up the schematic for your unit. Thank you.

EDIT:

I am sorry but I do not have the information you require. I will opt out and another expert may be able to assist you.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!