Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have the Ge profile refrigerator the digital control panel

I have the Ge profile refrigerator the digital control panel is not on therefore the the compressor is not running both the freezer side and fridge is not running, I checked the fuse in the computer board of the control panel is still good but has no power. please advise

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good morning, In these refrigerators the main control board is the issue. even though the fuse is good the board electronics have failed. Main Control Board WR55X10942 Main Product View G.E. had to redesign these boards because of massive failure. you will need to replace the main control board unfortunately. the new board is part number WR55X10942, I wish I had better news for you. you can replace this yourself its fairly simple, (just a plug and play) you can order this @ if you wish. hope this helps, thanks and best wishes, Bryan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

where is this main board located.

is that what turn on the compressor and power up the temp control panel?

the control board is located behind the refrigerator on the back, # XXXXX on this diagram.graphictheres an 8x10 inch cover you remove, this board runs all the functions including the power to the digital control.