Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance tech 4 years

My Whirlpool Kitchen Stove Model#"WERP411OSS O"is malfunctioning.

My Whirlpool Kitchen Stove Model#"WERP411OSS O"is malfunctioning. Two weeks ago we used the oven and a lot of steam got built up inside. We had to shut it off. The display shows "F2EO" and the stove beeps intermittently. All the elements work. The oven cannot be turned on.The display clock or other functions are not working.Can you help.
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I will be helping you with your question today. This means you have a shorted keypad. How old is this range because I'm trying to look up the part and it wouldn't come up. This usually means the part is under warranty.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The stove is between 6to7 years old

Ok so I went to another parts supplier and I see why it isn't listed. The part is no longer available. This is happening a lot right now because the electronics on a lot of appliance were manufactured in japan. When the tsunami hit it took out the plant that was manufacturing electronics. That plant still has not been rebuilt yet.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi expert,

You have stated that the part is no longer available. Would it be possible for me to ask Whirlpool to solve my problem and if so can you let me know whom to contact.

You can try to talk to whirlpool but I'm not sure what they can do. Here is a link with there contact info. CLICK HERE