Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance tech 4 years

I have a Frigidare gas range model #FGGF3054KWJ, the left front

I have a Frigidare gas range model #FGGF3054KWJ, the left front burner quit arching and I'm wanting to fix it. Can you help me? James Vann
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I will be helping you with your question today.

Do you mean the burner is sparking?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, the ignitor is not clicking or firing.

Ok when you turn one burner on they all should spark. If you turn on one of the working burners and look at the burner that isn't working do you see it spark?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I didn't know that before but I just turned on a working burner and the burner in queston was arcing but yellowish.

So when you turn the burner on that isn't working all of them dont spark?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That is correct, when I turn on the burner that doesn't light, none of the other ignitors work.

Ok this means you have a bad spark switch. The spark switch is located on the gas valve of the burner that isn't working. The gas valve is the part that the knob slides on.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

O.K. how do I remedy this problem?

You will have to replace the spark switch. You can order the part from this link. CLICK HERE
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I ordered a replacement part from the link you sugested, does it come with instructions or are you suspose to give them to me?

There are no instructions and there isn't a service manual on this range. You have to remove the screws in the control panel. Every model number is XXXXX so I wont know for sure. Open up the door remove the screws in the bottom of the control panel. Then remove the screws on the side of the control panel. If you are handy you can do this.