Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

re crosley cw6000w washer. symptoms: fills to proper level,

re crosley cw6000w washer. symptoms: fills to proper level, agitates, drains, motor runs but does NOT spin out. Partwsselect recommends the 'trans pully bearing kit'.

I am wondering about the clutch assembly & basket drive block, which i do not see on the crosley cw6000w schematics.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

It wont be a drive block in this machine, the pulley assembly is the cause. Basket Drive Hub Kit 12002213 Alternate Product ViewBasket Drive Hub Kit 12002213 Alternate Product ViewBasket Drive Hub Kit 12002213 Alternate Product View this is a common failure on these. replacing the drive pulley assembly is not difficult in this and can all be done by tipping the machine back and doing the repair from underneath the machine. the drive pulley assembly has whats called a helix which releases the drum brake. these wear and the machine either wont spin at all or spins slowly. the assembly comes with instructions. theres a link below to order this.

click here, this will fix your issue, hope this helps, thanks and best wishes, Bryan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Bryan, second time I've used this service. Your confirmation is my piece of mind in knowing I probably wont have to tear this thing apart twice. God bless. Roger

your very welcome, its a pretty simple job to do. thanks and if you need more help just come back and ask, please rate me 3 or above so I get credit for helping you, rating me does not close the question so you can come back anytime, have a great day, Bryan.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my washer is fixed! where can i find a explanation on your fee structure. my january question cost 30.00 & this question cost 60.00, so i am wondering how this works. thank you

Thats great ! glad to hear that. as far as the fee goes I'm not sure. you put up whatever fee you think is fair I believe.I don't know that side of it unfortunately, sorry, thanks and best wishes, Bryan