Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Kenmore Elite Oasis Ht washer that makes a lot of

I have a Kenmore Elite Oasis Ht washer that makes a lot of noise on the spin cycle like a bearing is bad. Is this bearing guaranteed with the Wash Basket 10 year warranty?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

unfortunately the bearing assembly which is considered part of the drive system is only covered for 5 years from the date of purchase. only the stainless steel drum is covered for 10 years. how long have you owned this ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Around 5 years it was purchased on May 4,2008. So it should still be under warranty. How do I have it reparied under this warranty.

what you need to do is click on this blue link and contact the warranty service, you can set it up on line or call. http://www.kenmore.com/ccwarranty/nb-100000000410008 they can tell you if its covered for sure, it sounds like you are however. hope this info helps, thanks and best wishes, Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Brian

The web site is not responding or moved do you have another way to contact them.

Sure try calling this number. Kenmore Product Questions

1-888-KENMORE
(1-888-536-6673)

hope that helps.