Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

my washer has an error 11 on it what can i did to fix it

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today
An F11 error is a communication error between the CCU and the MCU to fix this issue the CCU will need to be replaced., these are the two control boards in this machine . If you can get me the model number I will look up the CCU for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ghw9150pw1

okay perfect, this is the CCU. Main Control Board(NNN) NNN-NNNN        Main Product View to replace this you need to remove the top of the machine. there are screws along the back you take out and then slide the top back to remove, heres a link to the part. http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/8182695/0026/110?pathTaken=directMatch&filterPart=&pop=flush&prst=0&shdPart=8182695 not to hard to replace yourself. thanks and best wishes, Bryan