Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Trying to pre-heat my Kenmore gas range (cant seem to readily

Trying to pre-heat my Kenmore gas range (can't seem to readily find a model number) but when I hit "bake" or "broil" it gives an error message F91 and beeps, but nothing else seems to work except the timer. Help! Want to make wings for the game!

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Can you look in the bottom drawer (if it has one ) and see if theres a model number tag there ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for being so fast! Model number is XXXXX

super ! Be right back. :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We can open a chat if that would be easier?

well I know what the issue is on this model. the igniter is bad. Oven IgniterNNN-NN-NNNNMain Product View even though the igniter glows its not drawing enough amps to open the safety valve. unfortunately it will need to be replaced, heres a link to the part. theres also a video there to show you how to test it if you have a meter. (multimeter)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Oh bummer! Guess the toaster oven is going to get a lot of use today. :) Thank you so much, and enjoy the game!