Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My dishwasher is fried. High temp and sanitiz lights blinking

My dishwasher is fried. High temp and sanitiz lights blinking and cannot start. We did unplugging, but it runs 2 mins and then kicks off. Please help. Also top rack spinner keeps coming off.
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

That is a bad touchpad on the unit. That is why the lights are blinking and you can not use it. CLICK HERE FOR PART You need to replace that to get it working again.

If it is the very top wash arm, the super small one you need to get that unit as that is very common. The middle wash arm may have a broken support if that one is giving you trouble.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Where can I buy arm? Are u sure before I order that board. When replaced in only 96 plays for time, nothing e
Se.
Yes that code means you have a stuck key on the keypad it is very common. Here is a link to the wash arm as well for you. Also if you buy any of these parts from Appliancepartspros.com or repairclinic.com you can return them even after they have been installed for any reason.

CLICK HERE ARM
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Did not work any other suggestions?