Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

My whirlpool duet gives error code f20 on the regular cycle

My whirlpool duet gives error code f20 on the regular cycle but not in the quick cycle?
Hello my name is Chas. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible. First, we will need to troubleshoot your issue as there is most likely not a quick fix. Please do not to rate until our conversation is finished, you can reply to me any time even after rating by clicking on reply to expert. Please also note, some issues require parts to be replaced which is out of my control (though I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX was).

Thank you for using for your appliance questions, Myself and all the other experts are anxious to help you with your problem today. If you will please explain your problem and the model and serial number we can get started...

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Washer gives error f20 in normal cycle but does not normally in quick cycle
Model wfw9400sw
Cerial csy1401450
there are 2 things that can bring this code, let's look at teh most common one first, yo need to remove the hoses from the back of the machine that go to the house, and look inside where they hook to the machine to see if they are getting clogged up, if so clean it out and let me know...
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
We have tried that already with no success
Joyce if that is a cleared and there was no inprovement, then you have a bad flow sensor on the machine, click on the link below to order the correct part..

Click_here for correct part

Click here for directions on replacing it

Repair Clinic offers a 365 day no question ask return policy, so if the repair does not work you can return the part to them for a full refund, yes this even includes electronic parts that many other part suppliers will not allow to be returned.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Flowmeter W10110225       Main Product View