Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

is it possible to replace the interior of the microwave that

is it possible to replace the interior of the microwave that the paint is peelling off in the ge microwave cooking center
model JTB86B0FF2BB
installed in 2003

thank you
carol a
Is everything else working okay?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They make a special interior paint that you can use, you cannot replace the cavity on a microwave, This paint works great, I have used it many times to make microwaves look like new again. click on the blue link below to order it...

Click_here for the correct item.

Repair Clinic offers a 365 day no question ask return policy, so if the repair does not work you can return the part to them for a full refund, yes this even includes electronic parts that many other part suppliers will not allow to be returned.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Spray Paint 261900 Main Product View