Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

My Kenmore Quiet Clean Ultrawash Dishwasher, model #665.13743K602,

My Kenmore Quiet Clean Ultrawash Dishwasher, model #665.13743K602, has the green "clean" light blinking after a shortened wash cycle, i.e. it quit early and is blinking. 7 times, if that means anything.
Hello my name is Chas. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible. First, we will need to troubleshoot your issue as there is most likely not a quick fix. Please do not to rate until our conversation is finished, you can reply to me any time even after rating by clicking on reply to expert. Please also note, some issues require parts to be replaced which is out of my control (though I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX was).

What buttons do you have from left to right on your control panel?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

smart wash

normal wash

light wash

fast wash

quick rinse

turbo zone

high temp

sani rinse

heated dry

delay hours

Close the door and press the following buttons with in 6 seconds

hi temp
heated dry
hi temp
heated dry.

All the lights should come on, let me know what happens..
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yeah, that's what we did before. all the lights turn on, then they turn off, then it starts up in some mode and runs.

Okay now press cancel and run a cycle. the clean light should stop flashing. and reset the computer...
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yeah, we did that and it has still done the blinking light thing after a while.

If you done the reset and the clean light keeps blinking, then you have a bad heating element. replace it, click on the link below to order the correct part.

Click here to order part

Repair Clinic offers a 365 day no question ask return policy, so if the repair does not work you can return the part to them for a full refund, yes this even includes electronic parts that many other part suppliers will not allow to be returned.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

as far as i know, the water's being heated. i'll run a load and see if it's just hot tap temperature or heated up. would a faulty heating element work on and off like that?

If the heating element is working then the thermister is not sensing the water temp rising, I have rarely ever found that part bad, however it is easy to replace if it is...