Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.

Whirlpool Elec Range GR448LXPT2 - The door glass is badly stained.

Customer Question

Whirlpool Elec Range GR448LXPT2 - The door glass is badly stained. We can get the front glass off, but don't know how to get the inner 2 pieces of glass out to clean in between them. In the diagram we have it would be items 6 and 7. Can you please help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Barry G. replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is Barry, thank you for choosing our service. If you find my answer satisfactory please login if you are not already logged in and leave an ok or better rating.

There is a video at the site I have linked below, that video shows how to replace the glass for your oven door and I am sure that if you watch it that will be all you need to help you get it apart and re-assembled.