Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

My Whirlpool Duet is giving a F-20 code. Ive replaced the

Customer Question

My Whirlpool Duet is giving a F-20 code. I've replaced the pressure switch and the incoming water mixing valve. I also have verified the hoses & screens are clear. The code still occurs. Please let me know what to do next. Thank You, Glen
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for using Pearl.com for your appliance questions, Myself and all the other experts are anxious to help you with your problem today. If you will please explain your problem and the model and serial number we can get started...

The complete model number can be found inside the door opening area of the machine.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Model # WFW9600TA00

Serial # CSU3203012

Expert:  Chas replied 4 years ago.
How fast does the f20 come up on the unit when you start it?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

1 minute & 50 Seconds from the time I press the start button to code.

Expert:  Chas replied 4 years ago.
You problem is the flowmeter, it is not sensing water coming in, click on the link below to order it

Flow-Meter click here

Repair Clinic offers a 365 day no question ask return policy, so if the repair does not work you can return the part to them for a full refund, yes this even includes electronic parts that many other part suppliers will not allow to be returned.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Expert:  Chas replied 4 years ago.
Hi glen,

Did you order the new flow meter for your washing machine??