Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you!
Remove Oven Door
WARNING: A microwave leakage test must be
performed anytime a door is removed, replaced,
disassembled, or adjusted for any reason. The
maximum leakage is 4 MW/CM2
1. Disconnect power by turning off the circuit
2. Open the door and remove any ceramic or
metal trays or grills
from the oven.
Caution: Put electrician’s tape on each side of the
hinges prior to performing the next step. This will
protect the door panel from scratches.
3. Insert a 1.0-in.-long pin (0.098-in. diameter)
into the hole of each hinge.
4. Close the door approximately one-third of the
5. Lift up on the door to remove it from the oven.
Rating my answer "OK Service"
or better is the only way I receive credit for helping you. If you need additional help or clarification, please let me know. I will work to earn your highest rating!
You may refer back to this question for as long as necessary after rating, AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE
, until your problem is resolved.