gst85, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  i have over 15 yrs experience in home appliance repairs and installs

I have a GE modelJVM1870 microwave and thre is no power on

I have a GE modelJVM1870 microwave and thre is no power on the unit. my breaker is fine and so is the outlet. It quit during a cooking cycle. Any suggestions

Hi there and thank you for choosing this service.

based on your problem this sounds like your (line fuse) has just gone bad which is a very common issue. are you handy and wanting to work on it yourself?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

probley not. is this in the unit itself and how hard is it to fix

Not too complex at all. it is located just behind the control panel. here is the part number and diagram that is east to follow in case you'd like to give it a try. Line fuse

Manufacturer Number WB27X10388 it will be part number 74 on the diagram.

if i have been helpful and if you have no further questions, please leave a positive rating before you go. thank you.

Ratings from OK or higher is how i will receive credit if you have no further questions. thanks again.