Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair

I removed & disassembled the glass door from my Whirlpool Built-In

Customer Question

I removed & disassembled the glass door from my Whirlpool Built-In Electric Convection Oven to clean the glass. I haven't been able to reassemble it correctly; do you have diagrams for this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bob L Your Appl Pal replied 1 year ago.

Hello..It is my Pleasure To Be Working With You Today...Sorry you are having this problem today..I should be able to help you reassemble your oven door..I would need the model number off of the unit..Then we can go from there..i will be standing by..Thanks Bob

I will be standing by..Once you have located the model number..Thanks Bob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The manual that came with the unit says it is for: GBS279, GBS309, GBD279, & GBD309. I'm not in front of the unit now (it belongs to a friend approx 5 miles away. I do have the actual door with me. If you need the exact model #, I'll drive over and get it.

No problem Gary....Without actually being there onsite the only way i can help you is to provide this diagram of the door parts complete..This is the very same tech sheet any repair person would use to reassemble the door..This will help you to reassemble...

Also please remember to rate my answer to you at "OK" or greater before leaving today..If you do have any further questions i will be standing by..Thank You Bob

graphic

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The Model # XXXXX: GBD309PVS02

Which door are you trying to reassemble..The upper or lower..?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Boy; this looks like what I needed. Give me a 1/2 hour to give it a try and I'll be back to respond and rate your performance!!

Remember you can always post back with a question at no charge once you rate my answer to you..Rating my answer to you at "OK" or better credits my time through the system for providing you the information need to solve your problem..Thanks Bob
Experience: 23 Years Major Appliance Repair
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I received the Parts Diagram you sent however it DOES NOT clarify how items are assembled. Example: There are 2 clips (item 18) shown but it does not clarify which items those clips are to be fastened to.

NOTE: This is the BOTTOM Oven Door on the Whirlpool Oven

Do you have a more detailed assembly drawing? PLEASE REPLY

Note: I didn't know you were responding to me via email. I was resending my questions on your website; sorry about the confusion.

Gary

The Part #18..Goes at the bottom..In Between the two pieces of glass..Basically a spacer at the bottom.