Appliance Parts
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized
70080267

I have ab Amana refrigirator model XRSS287BB.I nedd to replace

I have ab Amana refrigirator model XRSS287BB.
I nedd to replace 2 bucket which are at the right door and have the similar size. Partselect
calls the Bucket, 22 REF but not longer available.
Where can I buy them?
Hi my name isXXXXX have been an appliance repair tech since 1984 and parts expert.
The part number on the #22 for the large chiller right door is manufacture part# 67002297.
They have over 11 of them at the Whirlpool factory. Any authorized distr that ships to you can order them in. Repair Clinic can order them in here:
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Door-larg/67002297/1007023

Even though they do not show any, it will go on a backorder and dropped out of the factory, to them and then to you since it will be international.

I hope this helps you!
All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.