John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Pilot light keeps on gping out on Tappan?meadowbrook stove

Customer Question

Pilot light keeps on gping out on Tappan?meadowbrook stove !985/need to raise gas level
Category: Appliance
Expert:  repairman4734 replied 3 years ago.
Hi, my name is Farrell & I will be helping you with your problem today. Thanks for your question, it is appreciated. So that I might help you further, may I please have the model number off of your unit? Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

c23

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

c23

Hi Louis, the model number I am looking for, is several digits long, with a period after 1st 3 give or take. Model number if there is an oven, could be on the frame inside the door, or if the top lifts up, could be on the body. Until I see the model number, I cannot identify what you have. Usually, where the pilots have flame, if you follow the tubing back, you will find a starting block, with an adjustment screw. Please see what you can find, and get back to me. Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

MSV-CR231 07-02-31

Hi Louis, I'm sorry, but the number you sent, still does not come up in the system. Please recheck? Does the top of the range lift up? thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

EHERE IS A BOLT AT THE BASE OF THE GAS LINE GOING TO PILOT LIGHT

Hi Louis, I am assuming you have 2 pilot lites? If you follow both supply lines back and they merge together, and this is the bolt you are talking about, then relite the pilots, and use a small tool of some sort and try to turn cw or ccw, to increase the flame. See what happens, and let me know. Thanks.
Hi Louis, just wondering how you came out on your range pilot lite problem. I am here, if you still have questions. Thanks.