Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair
14958677

duet front end washer.. says control locked.. no other lights

duet front end washer.. says control locked.. no other lights on antwhere
Hello..It is my Pleasure To Be Working With You Today..Sounds like you have the control lockout feature engaged..With the unit plugged in..Press and hold the "End of Cycle Signal" button for approximately three seconds until the "Control Locked" indicator light shuts off....

If you have any further questions i ill be standing by..Also please remember to rate my answer to you at "Ok" Or greater so that i may be credited through the system for my time helping you today..Thanks Bob

Just checking back with you today to see how you have come along with the information that i have passed on to you for a solution to your repair...If you do have any further questions i will be standing by..If not please remember to rate my answer to you at "OK" or greater so that i may be credited for my time through the system ..Thank You Bob