Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair
14958677

My model WM2010C Washer vibrated extremely hard, when doing

My model WM2010C Washer vibrated extremely hard, when doing load of 2 sheets, think the load became unbalanced and possibly had basket come off track, the rubber facing around inside of door is twisted. I recall this happend a couple of years ago after we bought it. Seems the repair man that came out basically opened it at top and set basket back on track. Tried raising top but it doesn't readily come up, is there a specific way to open the top? Does it require any removal of screws or other items?
Hello..It is my Pleasure To Be Working With You Today.....From what you are describing..It is possible the drum was damaged by the unbalanced load..To remove the top..Go around back..Remove the Lid supports #A111..Slide the top back and up..This Will allow you to inspect the drum..You can also remove the back cover A101 for inspection..This unit uses a shock type system..remove the back..Take a flashlight..Inspect the shocks inside the cabinet for damage.Post back to let me know what you have discovered this far..Thanks Bob

graphic