Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance tech 4 years

My Bosch Nexxt 500 plus series machine does not go through

My Bosch Nexxt 500 plus series machine does not go through the final spin, so the water are not drained. Any idea what is wrong with it?
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I will be helping you with your question today.

Do you have standing water left in the tub?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, there are standing water left in the tub. Also, the door does not open and i can't remove the load that I put in today

Ok the washer wont spin unless all the water has drain out of it. It sounds like you have a clogged drain filter. Here is a video that will show you how to clean the filter. CLICK HERE
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello again, My husband went through this process a day ago, but yet the problems remains.

This time when he removes the cap have hime try to turn the impeller on the pump to see if it is stuck.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My husband said that he did that as well, and it wasn't stuck.

Perhaps I should mention that the machine is rinsing and draining some of the water out but not all.

Did he find in thing in the filter?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just small amounts of debris and sludge

Ok the impeller might have been damaged. Make sure the drain hose isn't clogged or kinked. If that is ok you will have to access the hose from the tub to the pump and make sure it isn't clogged. If all the hoses are clear then you will need to replace the drain pump.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX check now.

As i do not live in the USA, I will have to order the part online, can you help me locate the drain pump part number? the machine model number is XXXXX and the serial is XXXXXXXXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

You can order the pump from this link. CLICK HERE
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX check the hoses if they are clogged.