Appliance Parts
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized

In July 2012 I purchased a new refrigerator and it was installed

In July 2012 I purchased a new refrigerator and it was installed by the NuWa factory in Chanute, Kansas. The model number is XXXXX and the serial number is XXXXX It has worked perfectly until a week ago and now the entire refrigerator is like the freezing compartment. Eveything freezes in both compartments. Maybe what I need is an authorized repair place in the Lake Havasu, AZ area or the Bullhead City, AZ area. Thank you.

Hi my name isXXXXX have been an appliance repair tech for over 21 years on major appliances.
Sounds like the thermistor on this RV type model refrigerator has failed or the main control itself. Would require a tech with an ohm/volt meter to check the resistance on the thermistor.
I would recommend to

Customer support:

Here is the spare parts list:

Here is also an RV repair place that could check it :

Joe's Auto RV & Truck
561 Lake Havasu Avenue North
Lake Havasu City, AZ

(928)(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>
Hope this helps you!

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. I am disappointed if the thermistor is the problem as it has only been functioning 5 months since it was new. I will check it out and see if that is the problem. I will probably need to find a place that is authorized to do warranty work.