Appliance Parts
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized

My sub-zero refrigreator indicates "service". The left hand

My sub-zero refrigreator indicates "service". The left hand temperature turns from 2 to 50 and the right hand temperature turns from 38 to EC. What do I need to do?
Hi my name isXXXXX have been an appliance repair tech for over 21 years on major appliances.
The service indicator could be something from having the condenser cleaned or a temperature issue. The unit is detecting a service repair tech to come and evaluate the unit. If your temps are not around 38-42 in the fresh food, and 0 to plus or minus10 in freezer your control sensor will trigger the board. You may want to try to shut off the breaker, wait 2 minutes then start back. If not i highly recommend calling Subzero for service in or out of warranty. I hope this helps you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Turning off the unit and restarting seems to have worked. You saved me a service call. Thanks.