Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

kude60. green light flashing... buttons not responsive.

kude60. green light flashing... buttons not responsive. it is locked up it seems.
tried turning breaker off and back on a couple times... same result.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Ok you need to try and reset the control board. Press "high temp wash, heated dry, High temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash"

All the lights will go solid at which point you press cancel to reset the board.

**NOTE** if you don't have a "heated dry" button, use the "air dry" or "energy saver dry" button instead.

If the control board doesn't reset, then it will just need to be ordered and replaced because it's just shorted for one reason or another. If the error does go away and comes back the next time you run a cycle then there may be a reason for it related to the water not heating, but for now just try to reset the board and you should be good to go again.

If you happen to need the control board, below is a link to the part for your model.

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my model does not have heated dry button, or airy dry, or energy saver dry button.

i tried high temp wash and pro dry buttons... nothing changed

Aye, pro dry would be the button on your particular touchpad. But if that didn't work, your control board will need to be replaced unfortunately.