Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance tech 4 years
13888241

kenmore dishwasher 665.13733k601, all control panel lights

kenmore dishwasher 665.13733k601, all control panel lights do not work and the ones that do just blink. I month or so it did the same thing so I cleaned the circuit board and it worked. Now nothing. Before I order a part, how do I tell if its the circuit board or control panel?
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I will be helping you with your question today.

Any time you get flashing light on the touch pad then you have a bad touch pad and will need to replace it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

So the circuit board is not the issue? I'm not a technician, but nothing looks bad.

Yes the control board is good. You have a bad touch pad. You can order the part from this link. CLICK HERE