Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Jenn -Air dual fuel SEG196. The fan/light switch has

I have a Jenn -Air dual fuel SEG196. The fan/light switch has broken. The part # XXXXX XXXXX or 704221 but I can't seem to find one. Any suggestios? Thanks in advance.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So the fan switch has been discontinued for a long time but there is a company on Ebay that seems to sell these and has for the past few years. Either way, below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model.

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.