Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance tech 4 years

Hi, I have a super capacity 465 w/ AccuBake System Model SF385PEEQ.

Hi, I have a super capacity 465 w/ AccuBake System Model SF385PEEQ. While trying to use the self cleaning feature the door has locked, the screen indicates the system is on and shows 3:29 but nothing is happening. HPressing the OFF/Cancel button does nothing (except beep once). Holding that botton in for a few seconds give an error message. Looks like EO or EU - F5. Can you advise, please. Happy new year.
Thank you, Jim [email protected]
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I will be helping you with your question today.

F5-E0 is a bad door lock. Try turning the breaker off to the oven for 5 minutes and then turn it back on. This may reset the control board. If that doesn't work try restarting the self clean cycle but press cancel shortly after it starts. If that doesn't unlock the door you will need to replace the door lock.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did respond right after I fixed the problem. Your advise worked to unlock the door but I wanted to know what to do now. If I try to clean the oven now, will it lock up again? Should I replace the door lock now? Is this a one time occurance?

Most likely you will need to replace the lock. You wont know until you try to clean the oven again. It might work. It might not.