Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

sounds like there is a brick in it when it spins and the front

sounds like there is a brick in it when it spins and the front of the drum seems loose
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Do you have a model number so that I can better assist you? Is this a front load or top load washer? And does this noise happen even is the washer is completely empty?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

front load

OK and does this noise happen even on an empty cycle?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

OK so unfortunately this would mean that your inner drum support has broken and the entire stainless steel inner drum would need to be ordered adn replaced to fix the issue. The cost of the repair is about $400-500 so it's not a cheap fix at all and when this happens, most of the time people will replace the washer---but that is completely up to you.

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.