Technician-Josh
Technician-Josh, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  Certified appliance repair tech.Factory trained.
65102872

Ihave a wolf E series built in oven. The frame place that

Customer Question

Ihave a wolf E series built in oven. The frame plate that goes over the electronic control panel had gotten so ! loose it would fall off when it gets hot, so this morning I put some double sided stick tape on carefully and secured the face plate. Now it will not work..... Whenever I touch Bake, or anything on the control panel, I get the message "key locked"....

I have 28 people coming tomorrow. HOW CAN I FIX IT SO I CAN USE IT. I have removed the face plate thinking something was too tight. But nothing has helped. My email [email protected] Phone is XXX-XXX-XXXX. Thanks for helping... Sharon
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Technician-Josh replied 4 years ago.

Technician-Josh :

HI, MY NAME IS JOSH AND I WILL BE HELPING YOU TODAY. YOU SHOULD HAVE A KEY THAT SAYS "LOCK'' HOLD THIS HEY FOR 3 TO 5 SECONDS AND IT WILL UNLOCK. PLEASE RATE THIS ANSWER IF YOU HAVE NO FURTHER QUESTION SO I GET PAID FOR MY TIME, THANKS.