Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a kenmore elite dishwasher model number 665.17483300.

I have a kenmore elite dishwasher model number 665.17483300. It goes into wash cycle and gets stuck there. I make sure the water is hot going in and the water is steaming when I open the door so it's not a heating issue. Could this be the control board?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If you've let the washer run for 3+ hours and it never finishes, then yes, the only possibility would be the control board. If you had a heating issue or something like that, you'd get a flashing clean light that you wouldn't be able to reset without pushing a button sequence. Either way, below is a link to the control board you'd need to order for your model.

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.