Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a he profile side by side, the lights on the ice water/dispenser

I have a he profile side by side, the lights on the ice water/dispenser just went off and the lights that show the temp also, but the fridge light is still on, any ideas?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Is the refrigerator and freezer still cooling? Do you hear any fans or motors running?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I don't hear anything, did you just try calling me from an 877 number?
no, I do not have your phone number and we are not allowed to contact you any way other than through this text box.

That being said, try to unplug the refrigerator for 60 seconds and plug it back in to see if the electronics will reset. Let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Unplugged for 60 seconds and plugged back in, didn't change.
OK so unfortunately you have a shorted control board if nothing is lighting up. There really isn't much you can do but order and replace the control board to fix the issue. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model number.

It's located on the back of the refrigerator behind an 8" x 10" sheet metal panel. Remove the panel to see the board you need to replace. If you order the part from they allow you to return the part where as most places will not if for some reason it didn't fix your problem.

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
So it won't cool?
not likely until the part is replaced unfortunately.