Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a GE Profile psc23nstc fridge and 2 of the L.E.D. lights

I have a GE Profile psc23nstc fridge and 2 of the L.E.D. lights where the water dispenser is are missing (got it used). Where can I purchase the lights and are they easy to install? If so, how? Thanks!
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So unfortunatley you can't replace just the LEDs. You must replace the entire dispenser face if you wanted to fix the 2 LEDs that are not working. Below is a link to the front face you'd need to order for your model number to fix this issue.

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry, I forgot to mention my fridge is stainless steel. The part on the link is a beige color. Is it possible to forward me a link for the correct color (my part is silver)? I wasn't able to locate it on my own.

So it's just a bad picture or something, because I understand that your unit is stainless steel since you gave me your model number. That is the ONLY dispenser face listed for your model. It's part number WR55X10586. Below is a link to another place that shows it as silver (same part number).

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello again, unfortunately I wasn't very clear on which LED lights I was referring to. I removed the face plate you recommended and see that you meant the LED's on the front of the plate. The lights I was referring to are the clear LED's on each side of the ice dispenser chute which face downward and light the dispenser area at night. I noticed the lighting seemed a bit dim when I noticed what looks like 2 missing led's. There are 2 on the left side of the chute, and a space for 2 more on the right side. On my fridge, the 2 led's are only on the left and none on the right, only 2 empty holes where it appears lights should be. When the faceplate is removed you can see a small circuit board containing the 2 led's on the left and nothing on the right. I don't even see where they would be plugged in (no wiring nor empty plug-ins) if there was another led circuit board on the right. Is it possible it was designed this way or was this previously repaired and the lights left off (again, bought it used)? The left and right sides look identical like there should definitely be lights on the right side of the chute as well. Thanks again!

The LED is a little board display, but I don't think you can connect 2 boards. I think there are only 2 wires going to 1 dispenser LED display. You'd need to take the dispenser apart to confirm, but if there are 2 wires un-attached to anything then below is a link to the LED board you could order if you need.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes this is the part I see on the left side, but since there aren't any unattached wires nor empty sockets I think it was just designed this way. Very strange. Thanks for your help!

no problem.