Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Sears diswasher and the display flashes Normal Wash

I have a Sears diswasher and the display flashes Normal Wash and no other buttons work. The machine will not start or cancel. I have shut off the power and that didn't reset it. Is there a reset button?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

The flashing "normal" indicator light is an error code. Unfortunately, this error code can't be reset like other errors. It means that your touch control panel has an internal short. Now, sometimes you can just turn the circuit breaker off and wait 24 hours or so for the touchpad to dry out in case water or steam is causing the issue. But if that doesn't work, then the entire touch control panel will need to be ordered and replaced to fix the issue.

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.