Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

KitchenAid Range Code F2E1. OVEN WILL NOT START

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Unfortunately F2 E1 means that your touch control panel isn't being recognized by the display board. If you've worked on the range recently, make sure that the ribbon cable coming from the touch control is securely inserted into the display board. If that checks good, the touch pad itself will need to be ordered and replaced because it has shorted I'm afraid.

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.