John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Defy Automaid 600 DAW317. Yesterday I finished a

Customer Question

I have a Defy Automaid 600 DAW317.
Yesterday I finished a load on the Synthetics cycle.
I then changed it to the quick 30 cycle for the next load. However, it then would not start.
I pressed the Cancel button for 3 seconds.
The lights then changed to showing Start/Wash/End at the same time, but it still will not start.
I have unplugged it from the mains, but when I plug it in again, the same three lights are on.
I hope you can assist! Thanks!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  kingcobra80 replied 4 years ago.
Do you still need help?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes please.

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Rachel

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, I would still like to wait for an answer.

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Rachel

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find another expert to assist you. Would you like me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for me to close your question at this time?

Thank you for your patience,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No thanks. We will arrange for a technician to come and look at the appliance. Please will you arrange for a refund of the fees paid.

Thank You.