Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

F&P fridge RF610A, product number 22150-B.

Hi I have an F&P fridge RF610A, product number 22150-B. It seems to have had a fit and now my wine is hot and the freezer is anything but frozen. lol. There are no error codes, so it must think hot wine is acceptable. I have a complete parts list for the fridge and I'm guessing it might be the thermostat that has died. The compressor is runnig and seems to ramp up when the door has been open for a few seconds which is normal. Can you offer any trouble shooting tips I could run or offer any other possible problems that might cause hot wine. Thanks. Adrienne

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! If the compressor is running and you have no cooling, you have a sealed system issue. The thermostat turns the compressor on, so we know it is okay. Sealed system repairs require professional service and equipment. You will need to contact a service engineer.