Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

I have KitchenAid Superba convection oven, gas. Getting error

I have KitchenAid Superba convection oven, gas. Getting error code PF. Oven will not work.
What happens when you press cancel on the unit?.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I don't think anything on the touchscreen works. It hasn't worked all day. However, a few hours ago it came on with the error code PF. Now nothing. Let me go and be sure of the cancel button.
Also unplug the unit from the wall for 5 minutes and see what happens when you plug it back in, it should still come up with PF but eh cancel button should make it go away.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
OK I am going to try that right now. How do I contact you if it doesn't work, or do you wait?
I am waiting here to see, we will figure this out yet????
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
OK, it's unplugged.
No plug it in, PF should come up again, then press the cancel button to turn on the display properly.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No luck.
I need the model number

Find Your Range/Stove/Oven Model Number
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
This is not the number it should begin with 3 letters, is this a wall oven or a range?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Range. Let me double check the number. We may have an electrical problem.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
could we take about a 30 minute break?
I will be here for you when you return, no problem, have a cold drink on New Years eve, you have my permission...
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Guess what? No electric to the outlet. If we plug into another outlet, it works. When we plugged it in, it still said PF, but it let us cancel. Should the PF go away if the outlet is changed?
Only after you press the cancel button
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
OK then, we aren't using the oven right now. Thank goodness for gas grills. As far as I know, that takes care of us for today. Thanks for your help.
Your Welcome.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

May you have a Happy New Year to you and your Family!Laughing