MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician

Hi I have a GE Monogram side by side refrigerator with ice

Hi I have a GE Monogram side by side refrigerator with ice maker and water in the door. It wont hold temp all the time in freezer or refrigerator. It will hold correct temp sometimes. but then after a couple of days it temp goes back up. It also has a stopped up drain that we have unclogged but it is clogged again. We have unplugged and reset it many times still no change. The ice maker freezes cubes then they melt all over the freezer.
You need to replace the control board that is on the back of the unit under a metal cover. This is a very common symptom of a failed board. It takes about 5 minutes to do it and most any local parts supply should have this common part on-hand.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We do most of our own repair. Can You supply me with a part number and a diagram of where the part is located?

The part# XXXXX XXXXX wr49x10152 and I already said where it is.