Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I am looking for a freezer element for an Amana fridge model

I am looking for a freezer element for an Amana fridge model number SXD520S. I live in Clarinda, Melbourne and am willing to pick it up any time tomorrow after 9.00 a.m or if convenient have it delivered to my residence atXXXXX Email address [email protected] or please ring me on XXXXXXXXXX Your reply will greatly be appreciated. Nigel Rose

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

is this what your looking for ? Heater 10428406        Main Product View

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I myself am not a technician so I would not know what it looks like. All I am interested in, is purchasing one tomorrow from anywhere in melbourne and if it is suitable for my fridge please let me know where I can pick it up from.

If you can please ring me now on XXXXXXXXXX right now with the address.

Regards,

Nigel

unfortunately I cant be sure where you would be able to pick one up tomorrow, what is going on with your freezer that makes you think its the heater ? is this frosting up ? you can order one on line but you wouldn't get it tomorrow, tell me whats going on and I can tell you how to fix this temporarily until the part arrives.
you can check with this link and see if they have the part, its in Melbourne, http://www.allappliances.com.au/ you would need to call and see if they have part number. 10428406 (heater) other than that you can order this in the US and have it shipped at this link. http://www.pcappliancerepair.com/find-results.php?searchString=10428406&search.x=58&search.y=15 I wish we could do more. thanks , Bryan