Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a 2 month old L series Wolf oven. Today, out of the

I have a 2 month old L series Wolf oven. Today, out of the blue, an F1 error starts beeping on the oven. I called the Wolf 800 number and all the tech people were gone but the girl I spoke with said to turn off the breaker for 5 minutes. Tried that and it didn't work. Looked up problems on and a person that had similar problems said a tech told him to press and hold 0 and temp for 5 seconds until a ding happens and then press and hold cook time and stop time for 5 seconds. Did this and still having the F1 error. Can anyone help?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today,

The F-1 on a range is referring to and electronic control failure, since this is only 2 months old its covered under warranty but of course its the weekend before Christmas and you wont be able to get service most likely, if the resets didn't work its deeper than just pressing buttons unfortunately. sorry for the bad news. i wish there was something else you could do. well wishes. thanks and happy holidays, Bryan