MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician

INSTalled a water filter inthe French door refridgerator ,it

INSTalled a water filter inthe French door refridgerator ,it leaked water inside and on the floor .Now that stopped but the water comes out fast then it gets very slow and the ice maker only made one half of icecubes aand now the refridgerator is making a funny noise
IF your water supply pressure is good then you probably have a bad filter-it happens. You will need to take the supply line off the fridge and see how the flow is to determine the problem here.

You cannot make any determination here UNLESS YOU DO THE WORK DESCRIBED, so if you are unwilling to do the work then proceeding with anything here is pointless.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I had no idea thatthis mail was a fix it yourself thing being a female I wouldn't know what to do .. and still I'm in the dark. The filter that I replaced is brand new. Looks like I must try to get a service man to help me.. I already did call one and he never called me back. thank You