Randy
Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.
18559950

I have an ASKO washer that stopped working. We have located

I have an ASKO washer that stopped working. We have located the fuses on the back and unscrewed to remove but the fuse is broken within so only a portion came out. Is there any was to access the upper portion by removing the upper housing?
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you if still needed. If so can you please send me the model number of the washer so I can better assist you?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

W6441. Yes we still need assistance. I believe we need to get the fuse housing out somehow since the fuse itself broke in two when we tried to remove.

Okay, so you have the unit pulled out correct?
You should have 2 screws in the back top lid that holds the top on. You need to remove the screws and slide the top back slightly. Then lift off and you will see the fuse housing. I am sending you a link to the parts breakdown for your washer. Just copy and paste the link in your browser. I am here for further assistance and thank you for your time and patience, Randy.

http://www.greatplainsapplianceparts.com/order/Parts%20Manuals/Asko/ASKO-Washer/W6441%20%28WM50%29.pdf
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Randy: Thanks. We had pulled the top off already and discovered the housings. Do you know if it is possible to remove the housing to pry the remaining piece of fuse out or if the housing must be replaced? The housing wings out to hold it in place so we can't see a way to remove. Thanks. Connie

Sorry Connie I misunderstood what you wanted to do. Okay, I am sending you 2 pics please let me know which one it is.

Line Fuse and Holder(NNN) NNN-NNNN        Main Product View

Fuse Holder(NNN) NNN-NNNN        Main Product View
Okay, if it is like picture one then you just have to loosen the nut on the inside of the washer where the fuse housing goes thru. If it is like the bottom picture then you will need to get some needle nose pliers and have to squeeze on the housing where the "V" shaped thing and slide forward a bit. That one just pushes in to the back of the washer. Let me know how it goes.