Appliance Parts
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized

The lint light is on I cleaned it and space under

The lint light is on I cleaned the filter and vacumed the space under it. Dryer will not run..rj

Hi my name isXXXXX have been an appliance repair tech since 1992. Do you have the model number off the dryer and brand? Should be located inside the door.
Sounds like the thermo fuse has shorted.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The only information inside the door is; Bosch Nexxt Premium, High efficiency/ High Care

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Rick. I can not find the model number or serial number....rj.

Ok , the bosch model and serial plate is located in the inside of the door and if it is not there it has been removed maybe by accident. Is this a gas or electric dryer?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Rick this is an electric Dryer.............rj.

You should have a WTMC6300 model. The complete service manual can be found here on my 4shared account:

It is free to sign up, and use. No issues!

You would have to have an ohm meter to ohm out the thermostat mounted on the heater housing. On page 10 and 11 it states how to remove the paneling to get to the heater housing. On page 5 it states what to look for in ohm for a no heat issue.

Please let me know on how this turns out. If the heater, thermos, and fuse check ok, we will try something else in circuit.