Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

in 8/11 i had installed an over-the-range microwave...JVM1750DP1CC,

in 8/11 i had installed an over-the-range microwave...JVM1750DP1CC, which worked fine until last week when it started inconsistent heating and today tho all buttons worked, it did not heat? there is no troubleshooting page in the manual...what could be the problem, and no I did not get service protection...never needed it before...j.saba

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

good evening, when you set this to heat and push start does everything sound normal and the turn table turns and fan runs ? just not heating ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes, as far as i can tell...all things are operating..

okay thats not a good sign, it means the magnetron has failed. Magnetron WB27X11079      Main Product Viewluckily this is covered under G.E. warranty.

Second through

fifth year

From the date of the

original purchase

Magnetron Tube,

if the magnetron tube should fail due to a defect in materials

or workmanship. During this

additional four-year limited warranty, you will be

responsible for any labor and related service costs.

Contact G.E. for a service appointment to replace the magnetron.hope this helps, thanks and happy holiday's. Bryan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how can i rate you until i find out if your response is accurate...how long do i have to respond to you....jacqueline

you can rate me anytime in the next few days when you check it. check and get back to me, thanks, Bryan