Appliance Parts
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized
70080267

I have a Bosch dryer Model WTV76100US

I have a Bosch dryer model WTV76100US serial nr FD9008200448 installed November 2011 The following is now occuring when starting the dryer . It runs for about a minute, then it stops and the Dry light is on and Wrinkle block/END light is on. What is the problem? BR Karl

Appliance Parts :

Hi my name isXXXXX have been an appliance repair tech since 1992. Let me pull the model up and will be back in a jiff. Thank you

Appliance Parts :

We can run a test procedure to determine the correct fault. It is long in length but the tech can do it from the home when he returns if the door latch does not solve the issue.
I have uploaded it to 4shared.com and you can download it there. Large file. It is free to sign up, no cost at all.
Here is the link:http://www.4shared.com/office/mXyGKS2z/WTV76100US.html

This information packet should help the tech solve the issue. And get to the correct reason the dryer is doing it. Hope this helps you

Customer:

I think this model is quite new.

Customer:

BR

Customer:

Karl

Appliance Parts :

The age is newer yes, but the machine component has a failure that needs to be verified by using a diagnostic test for better accurate results.

Customer:

I will tell the NJ Bosch service company about the diagnostic test suggestion. I will be back when I will be back at the dryer location. I think you are right . This may not be a mechanical latch problem. I am still upset that the fault signal does not give any indication why it is on.

Customer:

Best regards

Appliance Parts :

No problem

Customer:

Ok . Are you aware that bosch had a diagnostic procedure in place? If so does it require spcial test instrument?

Customer:

BR

Appliance Parts :

Yes all bosch do, but no test equipment needed. Just a procedure to go by in the control panel.

Customer:

Do you think my service guy has any idea about this procedure? I will call them om Monday and check.

Customer:

I will let you know.

Customer:

BR

Customer:

Karl

Appliance Parts :

If he is an authorized service tech for Bosch, he should of.

Customer:

OK the company seems to be Bosch authorized. I told my "guy" today that he should contact Bosch again, and get a better explanation from their so called experts. Anyhow, I will let you know what happens.

Customer:

Thanks , and I'll be back

Customer:

Karl

Appliance Parts :

Thank you