Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Have a Maytag refr freezer, model#MFD2560HEW, freezer is ok,

Have a Maytag refr freezer, model#MFD2560HEW, freezer is ok, refr is warm, evaporator fan works, damper is wide open, cleaned coils. The refr had the main board replacd under warranty and once out of warranty, is it the board again?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you open the freezer section and check the back wall behind your food real good and see if theres any frost at all on it ? just scrape it with your fingernail.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There is frost on the back wall!!!

okay, that means you have a defrost issue. now there are a couple of reasons this is happening. 1 your defrost thermostat is bad. Defrost Thermostat 67003426 Main Product View 2 the defrost heater has failed, Defrost Heater Assembly 67002493 Main Product View or 3 the board has failed again. do you have a volt meter ? (multimeter)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Have a volt meter, where do I check voltage?

okay I'm sending you links to show you how to test the defrost thermostat and the heater, if they both check out replace the board. heres the heater test. (BTW you need to remove that panel inside the freezer to get to these) heater test defrost thermostat test just click the blue link to the video you want.